E7 On its last leg

R.E.D

So the engine in the rd is on its last leg.On my last post it was agreed that the massive oil consumption was bad valve seals .now using a gallon every 3 days and blowby smokes like hell when going down the freeway.I pulled valve covers today and found a valve spring retainer just sitting there .I checked all valve springs retainers and they all seem to be there.Also felt a wush wush wush sound from the 1 one piston area.Any ideas on what it could be?enine runs even and pulls hard.just using to much oil

I have a 2000 model mech e7 engine with less than 45,000 miles that I got for a bargain.I will be installing that and gettin grid of the engine I have now.I was just curious as to whats going on.main concern is that wush wush sound.It kinda sounds like an old hit and miss stationary engine when it's starting.Could it be the sound of compression squeezing past cylinder liner? 

Engine is in the truck still working. Pulls hard .I just have a mechanical e7 with 45000 miles that I purchased from a decomissioned oil field vaccum truck that was kept As a back up in a garage.Hence the very low miles.if not I would be repairing this one.