FWIW

carlotpilot

1 hour ago, HeavyGunner said:

The contrarian has spoken so it must be true. Lol. Hatcity I hadn't heard the SoCal babies wanted to secede. Let Mexico dtraighten them self importan a-holes out. I'd also love to know how a bankrupt state gives back more than it receives. Yeah right I forgot things are always better in la la land. 

There is a much better way to do it. AND Cali gets their wish to leave the Deplorable U.S.A., the sanctuary state problem is taken care of, Mexico gets one of their wishes granted,  the wall gets paid for,  most of the illegals are gone and the Dems lose a ton of Electoral College votes and even some spending money for the Fed.  . . .

• Like 2

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

1 hour ago, 41chevy said:

There is a much better way to do it. AND Cali gets their wish to leave the Deplorable U.S.A., the sanctuary state problem is taken care of, Mexico gets one of their wishes granted,  the wall gets paid for,  most of the illegals are gone and the Dems lose a ton of Electoral College votes and even some spending money for the Fed.  . . .

Sounds like everybody wins. 

The problems we face today exist because the people who work for a living are outnumbered by the people who vote for a living.

The government can only "give" someone what they first take from another.

• 3 weeks later...

Being largely apolitical, I wasn't even aware anyone wanted to secede! I do read labels however and have discovered that virtually every product I use in my workshop and most of the components in every product I buy or would  ever hope to buy have been found to be carcinogenic by the state of California!...why aren't they all dead! Perhaps Sen.Polosi  should review her eighth grade geology text 😁

• Like 1

41,think of  the unintended consequences of California becoming part of Mexico again!. Then all the car plants we have "offshored" to Mexico might be forced to incorporate the many b.s. additional emissions devices exclusive to California vehicles that have made all my fellow gearheads cringe!😁

21 minutes ago, BillyT said:

41,think of  the unintended consequences of California becoming part of Mexico again!. Then all the car plants we have "offshored" to Mexico might be forced to incorporate the many b.s. additional emissions devices exclusive to California vehicles that have made all my fellow gearheads cringe!😁

Don't think for a minute that the Mexican Government would put up with the "gringo" crap  at all.

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE