Ask my neighbors to keep shooting the damn deer.  But they just shoot the horny deer not the hungry ones.  Had to drag out the JD and clean around the wife's prize cedar tree.  Then wrapped it with netting.  She won it at the Bog Queen Beauty Contest.  

Had to put the dog down today.  His kidneys quit working.  Never know what you get with a rescue dog.  Couldn't stand to watch him suffer anymore.    Was able to dig a hole in the woods next to the house.  Almost no frost under the snow.  I really liked this one.

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to all.  I truly enjoy reading your musings.  Thanks,  Keith

20161223_113915-1 (1).jpg

IMG_20160102_163817977-1.jpg

I like the JD, a very nice item to have around. I get too attached to animals so It is easier for me not to have them. My neighbors animals keep my yard well fertilized. Me and the girl friends do the Mud Bog also. No better fun had by all. Some times we get a stray jump in the car with us going to the next place. She just helps add to the fun. Hope you find Merry for Christmas to.

• Like 2

Can understand.  We had a stray kitten move in with us. Ended up being the best little guy ever. Was like a dog, would go on walks with you. He would come to my shop and HELP ME work on stuff .Daughter fell in love with him so we named him CUMMINS. Some how he go hit in the road other night. Miss the little guy now. Pets can be like children in our lives.

• Like 2

We the unwilling, Lead by the unqualified, are doing the impossible, for the ungrateful.