E9 AC compressor bracket

BAD DOG

I'm looking for an AC compressor bracket and compressor for an E9 . Compressor and bracke would be nice but mainly after the bracket as long as I can get a part # for the compressor that's all we really need. (519)-999-4706 

I never called them about it . If I go to any dealer with the # off the door looking for the AC compressor bracket for an E9 I don't think they would be able to do much for me on this my truck is a Glider I would have to use the vin# from the MH I took the E9 from. . 

55 minutes ago, BAD DOG said:

I never called them about it . If I go to any dealer with the # off the door looking for the AC compressor bracket for an E9 I don't think they would be able to do much for me on this my truck is a Glider I would have to use the vin# from the MH I took the E9 from. . 

I agree, if it's a glider kit. Do you have the MH's model and serial number?

are you wanting to use the ac delco compressor or the sanden? I have the sanden bracket but don't want to part with it, but could get you a pattern.

the delco should be stock  for your truck I think, I got a e-9 from a cl that has the sanden compressor. 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On October 20, 2016 at 0:05 AM, gearhead204 said:

are you wanting to use the ac delco compressor or the sanden? I have the sanden bracket but don't want to part with it, but could get you a pattern.

the delco should be stock  for your truck I think, I got a e-9 from a cl that has the sanden compressor. 

Would it be possible to get a pic or two of the Sanden bracket you have and maybe a few measurements, it would be greatly appreciated . 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, BAD DOG said:

Would it be possible to get a pic or two of the Sanden bracket you have and maybe a few measurements, it would be greatly appreciated . 

I will have the ole girl in the shop shortly to do head gaskets  and will pull the bracket and get you some measurements and a few pics 

On 11/17/2016 at 8:53 PM, kscarbel2 said:

In the days of the former Mack Trucks, in such a situation, your dealer could request a copy of the blueprint from Mack parts operations, from which you could accurately reproduce an NLA (no longer available) part.

I got some blueprints from the Museum for some Aux Trans shift Cables.  Just gave them the Part #