Watt's & BMT 9th Annual Truck, Car and Equipment Show

Barry

Just a reminder that our 9th Annual Show is coming up on Aug. 20th, 2016!  We have a lot planned including an appearance by Jack's Mack and a chromed out Titan from the Mack Customer Center!

Route 22 and Route 119 South in New Alexandria, PA 15670

Gates open 8am-4pm...dash plaques for the first 200 vehicles.

Mini Web page with more info: https://sites.google.com/a/wattstruck.com/truckshow/

Facebook Event Page: https://www.facebook.com/events/1714014652178639/

Hope to see everyone there!  Post if you can attend!

bmodel_logo.png
Barry - Watt's Truck Center Parts Manager and BMT Webmaster...1-888-304-MACK

I didn't go to Beaver Springs last weekend, yup, they got the race in.  Go figure(just like I told them on FB--I stay home=you race).  They did get a bit of rain, but not the 90% they forecasted all week.

Thanks for the map link.  I thought it was across the street from Watts.   It is past/behind it.  I think I can find it.

Edited by Freightrain

IMG-20180116-202556-655.jpg

Larry

1959 B61 Liv'n Large......................

Charter member of the "MACK PACK"

There will be a couple big white signs directing traffic to the show from Route 22.  The show grounds are less than a 1/4 mile behind our shop.

bmodel_logo.png
Barry - Watt's Truck Center Parts Manager and BMT Webmaster...1-888-304-MACK

Great show Barry.  

I did have a bit of a DOH moment.  About 4:30ish.   Ya, when I realized everyone was about gone..............I realized that I never got back up to the Watts tent to spend my certificate.   Ugh.  Too much talking going on.  Just about typical for me at any event(show or racing for that matter).  Didn't get any pictures either.  Ugh.  See a pattern growing?

Did meet Bob and Jim.  Met the Jumper clan(minus Ben because it seems girls hang out at the fair more then truck shows).  Glad I made it over.

Larry

Barry - Great show (as always).  And if it was not hot enough...there was the "flame thrower" that raised the temperature another 20 degrees or more.  Did I miss the BMT nooner?

Larry - congrats!  You scored two (2) pics.  If you need someone to spend the gift certificate...give me a call.

Ken

PRR Country and Charter member of the "Mack Pack"

1 hour ago, farmer52 said:

Barry - Great show (as always).  And if it was not hot enough...there was the "flame thrower" that raised the temperature another 20 degrees or more.  Did I miss the BMT nooner?

Larry - congrats!  You scored two (2) pics.  If you need someone to spend the gift certificate...give me a call.

Strange, when that superliner came in I did notice the temps get a bit warmer(if that was possible).

I've had my eyes on a set of stainless mirrors/brackets, but even with the generous discount I just couldn't justify them for a crusty ol truck right now.  Interesting how other peoples pictures remove about 20# of rust of any vehicle I own?   Way back after I bought the truck and took it to a diesel club function a fellow actual photographed it and then photoshopped all the rust off it.   Looked pretty good LOL!

Edited by Freightrain

Larry