B-model Sighting At Watt's Mack

Jamie and Phil Samuell stopped by to show off their hobbies on their way through, Friday! Here are the traditional Photos from infront of our building! Thanks for stopping by, guys! Enjoy...

You can see more of this fine machine under Sept. Truck of the Month

bmodel_logo.png
Barry - Watt's Truck Center Parts Manager and BMT Webmaster...1-888-304-MACK

Got a big turbo hooked to that 673? LOL!!

Mine don't do bad for 45 yrs old.

How heavy is your trailer/speeder combo? My race trailer is 14K. You don't get left behind...except when the hills too long! I don't think I would want to try the WV turnpike or Fancy gap!

IMG-20180116-202556-655.jpg

Larry

1959 B61 Liv'n Large......................

Charter member of the "MACK PACK"

thats very cool! 220 miles on the rails where do you go to run it that far? When I was a kid I went out to the railway museum in Union IL with the family. It was a great day riding trians all day but it was a short haul, about a mile each way. I would love to "hit the rails" for a long trip on a departed short line.

Trent

When I was about 10 my dad drove me/sister to IL rail museum. The Zepher was sitting out front. Too long ago to remember any details.

I've poked around the speeder sites. Looks like alot of fun, especially for a railfan. Like before...just what I need, another hobby!! LOL!

Larry

Freightrain: I wish there was a turbo on that truck. It sure would have some more horses. The turnpike was not too bad. I was down to 6th on interstate 64 between lewisburg and beckley but it still pulled the hills.

Lmackattack: we were on the West Virgina Central Railroad that is out of Elkins Wv. As a group (www.narcoa.org) we have rails to ride in all parts of North America. The Blue Railcar has been as far north as Quebec city and as far south as the southern tip of mexico.

GGB3_MS: I got the adapter from the place that I buy my trailers here in ohio. cctrailers.com

thanks to everyone for the kind words on the b-85

Ya, it will always seem to get you there. Just alot slower than other modes of transportation.

I've pulled Fancy Gap with my '00 PSD dually(with trailer) and ran 55 mph without pushing it. I don't think the ol B would do as well, as you have seen!

Larry