Looking for a Mack Fire Engine

Firebuster

Well....Seems some people get a bit testy when you call them out onto the carpet for being a douchebag. I tracked down Mr Waldron on Facebook, and private messaged him the same message as posted above. You can block me on facebook Mr Waldron but I'm like a bad case of the clap- I just don't go away......I'm gonna leave these screen shots right here......

Waldron2.jpg

TWO STROKES ARE FOR GARDEN TOOLS

You stalked me on FaceBook. You seem to have posted screen shots to your advantage. You refused to identify who you are, let alone why this is your business. 

I also told you this has been handled. 

So, once again, why is this any of your business? 

As I said this was already taken care of months ago.

000.JPG

ece1.jpg

You stalked me on FaceBook. You seem to have posted screen shots to your advantage. You refused to identify who you are, let alone why this is your business. 

I also told you this has been handled. 

So, once again, why is this any of your business? 

As I said this was already taken care of months ago.

00001.JPG

0002.JPG

0003.JPG

0004.JPG

000.JPG

ece1.jpg

If you cannot see that what you said in that "Letter to the Editor" was wrong; let alone why it was wrong.....well sir.......You have greater problems than me, I won't hold my breath for that apology.

As for who I am? I don't know how much more you need- you have my given name. My interest? I am upset that a fine organization had some mud tossed upon it's good name. Like you are passionate about that truck, I am passionate about the organization that you spoke ill of. Many of the folks on here know me personally and know of my passion for the History and Heritage of Mack Trucks. I shall speak no more of this topic. I can only hope that you come to realize the error of your ways.

Have a pleasant day!

• Like 1
  • Like 1

TWO STROKES ARE FOR GARDEN TOOLS

• 11 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...