Things I learnt today as an ignorant citizen

41chevy

Today I learned Michael Obama feels life as First Lady and first family is harder and more difficult than any Military Spouses families life is.   (Where to go this week end. . .Hawaii or the Bahamas. Military wife decides Food Pantry or the Dollar Store)

She also mentioned AGAIN she doesn't get paid for all the hard work she does a First Lady but she should be paid...

Michelle compared her life as a presidents wife to that of a military wife.

“Dealing with everything that I was dealing with—a spouse traveling, a job, kids– we dealt with multiple moves, I learned about the challenges that happen when you move from base to base to base,” Michelle said, “The way your kids have to adjust on a dime. And doing it knowing that the person you love is constantly in harm’s way. I was moved in a way that I didn’t expect.”

I also learnt that Hillary believes the Vermont has no gun laws, a 10 year old can buy a AK-47 and most all gun crimes in N.Y. are from the truck loads of illegal guns coming from Vermont . FACTS over 1000+ gun crimes in NY were from NY owned stolen guns, 600+ from Virginia and Pennsylvania and    GASP 55 form Vermont

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/apr/12/hillary-clinton-misleads-vermont-gun-claim/

Bernie Sanders has rigged the political system against her....

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/apr/12/rich-irony-hillary-clinton-blames-bernie-sanders-r/

• Like 2

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

its amazing,,,,the shit they come up with,,,,thier both spoiled brats,,,that have always had the world at thier feet,,,,dont think either one of them has had a real job,,,or the IQ to be hired for one... ahahahahahahahahaha  thanks for sharing paul.....bob

• Like 2

you know i dont see any contribution to improving the united states what so ever....just a couple more system suckers....really???????? you guys have done nothing for this place but more free bees for illegal immegrants...bob

• Like 1

heard last night that some rock band i think pearl jamb was actually making a little noise recently about being decriminated in this country for bring an american citizen...thought that was very interesting .about time somebody did...bob

• Like 1

If it just had some more time I would tell you what I think about the scum that's in the white house but I need to go to work now that the rain has slowed down some.There is another problem and that is working, it makes me feel like its something that ever one don't do.

glenn akers

9 hours ago, theakerstwo said:

If it just had some more time I would tell you what I think about the scum that's in the white house but I need to go to work now that the rain has slowed down some.There is another problem and that is working, it makes me feel like its something that ever one don't do.

Well, look at the bright side. UC Berkley,  with the mandated $15.00 an hour wage has to lay off 500 workers because the STATE of KALIFORNIA (who passed the law) can't afford the new minimum wage for all the low level employees. They are 1 of 50 state institutions who are going to cut workers  because of the increase.  Bet they don't like the White House now....:lol:

Edited by 41chevy
  • Like 1

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE