Some pics from this week

HeavyGunner

Saw a nice little IH dump truck for sale

....sorry I will try and add the rest of the pics later. This new web page is reeally finicky and either has "trouble uploading photo" or tells me a single pic is now over 5mb. This is not very user friendly if you can only load certain pics 1 at a time and only 1 pic per post or reply. 

Edited by HeavyGunner
Couldn't get pic uploaded to work
  • Like 1

The problems we face today exist because the people who work for a living are outnumbered by the people who vote for a living.

The government can only "give" someone what they first take from another.

man old BN caboose that would make a great cabin at my place. 

a gaggle of trucks for sale with an old dodge out front. Tried loading the above pic 3 different times and it kept telling me the pic was over 5mb. Must be bugs in the new system?

Edited by HeavyGunner
  • Like 1

The problems we face today exist because the people who work for a living are outnumbered by the people who vote for a living.

37 minutes ago, j hancock said:

hmmm...... cupola for hunting season?

I'm guessing you meant caboose? I've seen a few in the area that have been turned into guest houses, cabins and one is used as a rental near other little rental cabins. 

• Like 1

Huh learn new things everyday. I figures autocorrect got ya on that one since I thought cupolas were only on barns. If I could finegal the caboose and haul it to my place I'd have to say it would be a good place to let weary BMT travelers catch a good nights rest. 

3 hours ago, HeavyGunner said:

Huh learn new things everyday. I figures autocorrect got ya on that one since I thought cupolas were only on barns. If I could finegal the caboose and haul it to my place I'd have to say it would be a good place to let weary BMT travelers catch a good nights rest. 

I have also seen cupolas on big houses in the east.. Shore line for spotting ships and inland for shooting indians.

Brocky

10 hours ago, HeavyGunner said:

Good nights rest mate if gunna drive all that way we gunna hit the turps big time and them Im gunna sleep no matter were it is LOL

Paul

• Like 1