Video

marvgarr

Sounds like a good idea...but in the mean time, you know that you can add youtube videos just by clicking YouTube from the quick access box (under the similes) on the post reply form! Then just use the id number form the video's url. The one Tom just posted would be this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pypgMkW36LM

This is what you get:

bmodel_logo.png
Barry - Watt's Truck Center Parts Manager and BMT Webmaster...1-888-304-MACK

I have several more exciting (yawn) videos on youtube :unsure:

Don't get so enthused. You could be here with me watching paint dry.

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

Sounds like a good idea...but in the mean time, you know that you can add youtube videos just by clicking YouTube from the quick access box (under the similes) on the post reply form! Then just use the id number form the video's url. The one Tom just posted would be this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pypgMkW36LM

This is what you get:

pretty neat! I didn't know you could do that, I just copied and pasted the whole thing.

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

I have several more exciting (yawn) videos on youtube :unsure:

Woke up just as the last video was finishing. Therapeutic they are!! I feel so much more relaxed now.......

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

Ok guys, I added a simple program that will let you upload your favorite Youtube video links to BMT and have them available in your profile! To use it, just go to your "My Controls" button and look on the left side for "My Videos"

Follow the directions and you'll be on your way! To view someone's videos, just go to their profile page and click the video tab. I uploaded on to try it out, click my username to have a look. Still working on a digest page, bu this should hold you guys over for a while!

Keep in mind that this will only accept links...you must upload your videos to YouTube first!

bmodel_logo.png
Barry - Watt's Truck Center Parts Manager and BMT Webmaster...1-888-304-MACK

• 5 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...