93 e7 350 power upgrades

brettj3876

Looking at buying a 93 ch600 with the 350. We have a lot of hills around here and that 350 won't cut it. My dad wants to know if the internals of the engine are the same as on the 454. I know turbo and injectors are different but I was wondering if the cam, compression ratio, and heads are the same? I heard the 454 has a lower comp ratio.

We were looking at bigger injectors, the blixxton module, and the s400 turbo off the higher hp e7

Hello brettj3876.im also trying to get more grunt out of the old dog.i came across this on the web.i reckon it must be similar to blixton module except it's a switch on the fly.im not sure how well it works ,maybe someone here can tell us how good or bad it is.

RED

post-16358-0-94272200-1456098364_thumb.p

Hello brettj3876.im also trying to get more grunt out of the old dog.i came across this on the web.i reckon it must be similar to blixton module except it's a switch on the fly.im not sure how well it works ,maybe someone here can tell us how good or bad it is.

RED

I don't know the price of what you posted but the blixxton is around 400. Rochester performance injectors 900 for the set and a s400 turbo off a 427 is around 800-1000 I believe. So I take it the 350 has the same cam as the 427 and 454 but the higher horse e7 has lower comp? It's a 93 ch that is very clean. It hauled million dollar race horses around all its life, never had any weight on it has 790k. It was cleaner than every newer mack we looked at. THe guy that's selling it has a 1990 ch condo with only 330k original miles with the 400 but hes not ready to sell that one yet

• 6 months later...

So are we going to have to order the injection pump and pistions off the 400 or 427 or 454?  What one is the best option? We want rochester's stg2 injectors and whatever turbo will perform the best with dual 5in exhausts and bigger charge air pipes. How should the pump be setup and timed? 

sorry if the question seems dumb im just asking what my dad wants to know. Its been at least 15yrs since he had vmac last was a pos vision and he never tuned his 1993 400. He can do it all him self just wants around 525hp. He knows when to use the power and when not to. Were gonna be running nothing but hill country. Also getting rid of the up against dash 9 with 13 or 18 that can handle 1850tq. The rockwell 9 needs a bearing kit and from my dads magical ears we might have a bad valve but thats easy. If were pulling it apart will do the mods all at once

Edited by brettj3876