So sad...

RowdyRebel

Rubio is having a hell of a good night. Cruz talking about his half sister's drug problems almost made him sound human. Even Christie sounded good on that issue, though. Still not much substance from Trump...just his usual bravado and "I'm the best" attitude.

When approaching a 4-way stop, the vehicle with the biggest tires has the right of way!

Don't worry apple dog unless you love Jeb it was a waste of your time. Typical media favoring the establishment guys. Bush had way to much speaking time. Carson had hardly any and is nationally polling almost double Bush's. I would bet Trump, Cruz and Carson all had less time than Christie, Bush and Kasich. And the first three all have higher poll numbers than the latter.

Don't worry apple dog unless you love Jeb it was a waste of your time. Typical media favoring the establishment guys. Bush had way to much speaking time. Carson had hardly any and is nationally polling almost double Bush's. I would bet Trump, Cruz and Carson all had less time than Christie, Bush and Kasich. And the first three all have higher poll numbers than the latter.

Carly Fiorina came in 5th out of 7 in the Iowa caucus, yet she is excluded from the debate?!? I would like to see her go one on one with Hillary Cunton.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk