Greetings From Bradford,pa.

alphadog

I want to say a hello to the members of this website. I like this site alot. My experience with Mack trucks is rather humble. I drove Mack Midliners for a few years, both the 5 & 10 speeds. I thought they were a lot better than the other trucks I drove. I have more questions than answers and I have an interest in trucks with Mack at the top of the list.

I want to say a hello to the members of this website. I like this site alot. My experience with Mack trucks is rather humble. I drove Mack Midliners for a few years, both the 5 & 10 speeds. I thought they were a lot better than the other trucks I drove. I have more questions than answers and I have an interest in trucks with Mack at the top of the list.

Welcome to BMT! Glad to have ya aboard! :WELCOME:

bmodel_logo.png
Barry - Watt's Truck Center Parts Manager and BMT Webmaster...1-888-304-MACK

:WELCOME: I pass thru Bradford periodically on the way to Orchard Park.

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

• 2 weeks later...

Glad to have you aboard, macktruckfan. The more the merrier. Don't lo-ball your lack of experience, I'm sure you have much to offer. The topics vary widely and you must Know something about something, right? We each are special in our own way. At least that's what Mom used to tell me. Hmmm. I wonder why I don't get those pep talks anymore....

Isn't it easier with now that the road work is done! What are you driving?

i'm sure it is, I think they still had the jersey walls up last time I was through there. Probably been a couple of months since I went to Orchard Park. This is the truck I drive.

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

• 3 weeks later...