Hello From Russia

DMM6906s

Hello Friends! my name Philipp. I am from Russia. I am owner Mack DMM6906s. In Russia Mack isn't very prevailing make, terefore i have problem with servises and part. Please say me, there i can download or bay servise manual, part book, maintenance book. In this time i have clutch adjasting problem, and leak from rear axel hub. for repair i need book, help me please, Guys!

post-2812-1224525849.jpg

We should be able to fix you up! First, list the truck's vin number. Then let us know what you need to know and we can get you some info. If you want to buy manuals, I can get them new...but they will be hundreds of US dollars direct from Mack Trucks.

Welcome to BMT! You came to the right place for Mack help!

bmodel_logo.png
Barry - Watt's Truck Center Parts Manager and BMT Webmaster...1-888-304-MACK

I am from south Russia, Kuban region, my citi is Krasnodar. My truck vin 1M2E178C7PM001865. In this time i have next problem: leak from stering shaft seal, rear rear axel hab leak, and problem with shifting, i think problem with clutch adjast. I need picture or/and literature, where i can see structure this truck part. Thank you for you help.

Welcome Phillip. Other members of this forum know more about the repair of Mack trucks than I do and you may get answers to your questions from those experts. I, however, have a question for you. On a recent visit to Russia, I noticed that the tandems of some Kamaz trucks look a little like Mack axles on camelbacks. I also find that Kamaz makes V-8 engines. Are there really similarities between Kamaz and Mack trucks?

• 2 weeks later...

to RRJ! I am sorry to keep silence, i am in work travel. I can say about Kamaz: they have V-8 dizel 210-360 HP, tandem rear axel, I dond use Kamaze, the new kamaze sell 100 000 $, this is expensive for me.

to ALL Guys: in ebay i find book MACK TRUCK DM & DMM OPERATIONS MANUAL, MACK TRUCK-MAINTENANCE AND LUBRICATION MANUAL, MACK TRUCK-AIR BRAKE SYSTEM OPERATING INSTRUCTIONS, but this seller dont shiping to Russia, and i dont conect to PayPal. Can me help next steps: I send you money from western union, you buy me book in ebay, and shiping me to UPS, or other servise. Beat regards Philipp.

to RRJ! I am sorry to keep silence, i am in work travel. I can say about Kamaz: they have V-8 dizel 210-360 HP, tandem rear axel, I dond use Kamaze, the new kamaze sell 100 000 $, this is expensive for me.

to ALL Guys: in ebay i find book MACK TRUCK DM & DMM OPERATIONS MANUAL, MACK TRUCK-MAINTENANCE AND LUBRICATION MANUAL, MACK TRUCK-AIR BRAKE SYSTEM OPERATING INSTRUCTIONS, but this seller dont shiping to Russia, and i dont conect to PayPal. Can me help next steps: I send you money from western union, you buy me book in ebay, and shiping me to UPS, or other servise. Beat regards Philipp.

Hi Philipp:

I don't have manuals specific to the DMM series of trucks but do have a full set of service manuals from the early 1980's that I can look into having scanned to send to you via a file in PDF format.

Would this be of help to you?

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

Thank you, Philipp for your answer about Kamaz trucks. Maybe others have noticed some similarities to Macks. It would be ineresting to learn if this is only coincidence, or whether there was some relationship. Best wishes on your Mack project. You will receive expert advice in this forum. RRJ

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Happy New Year, frends! i wish to you robust health, lucky, and so that economic crisis go away!

Frend, i need your help. In my truck broken air valve bendix 282811, Ball Socket in stering system- i dont now part namber, i want replases all ball socket in stering system, and rear axel hab seal. You can prompt me reliable internet-shop, were i can order this parts with shiping to Russia. My truck DMM6906s VIN:1M2E178C7PM001865 1993 year. Thank you for your help beforehand.

Happy New Year, frends! i wish to you robust health, lucky, and so that economic crisis go away!

Frend, i need your help. In my truck broken air valve bendix 282811, Ball Socket in stering system- i dont now part namber, i want replases all ball socket in stering system, and rear axel hab seal. You can prompt me reliable internet-shop, were i can order this parts with shiping to Russia. My truck DMM6906s VIN:1M2E178C7PM001865 1993 year. Thank you for your help beforehand.

PM sent...we can help you out and we do ship internationally... :)

bmodel_logo.png
Barry - Watt's Truck Center Parts Manager and BMT Webmaster...1-888-304-MACK