Without an in-person inspection of the truck it is hard to say. The pics look nice, but we all know pictures lie.

If it is in top condition you will not be able to reproduce it for less than $50K.

• Like 1

Money, sex, and fire; everybody thinks everyone else is getting more than they are!

Overpriced? I'd ask much more if it were mine (if it's as solid/straight as it looks in the pics) and has good mechanical's...

Yeah, I don't know what the real world price of the truck is, the $7100.00 was as high as the bids went (it didn't sell by the way)....and it didn't get above the reserve so obviously they want more than that for it. Anyone close to Christiansburg, Va. that was looking for a good restoration piece...and had a handful of disposable income, would be wise to check it out. It looks like a sound piece of history to me.

Brakes are not hard not sure how you could not get it back together right = sounds like more problems with the brake system than shoes probably needs chambers cam bushings hardware kit and slack adjusters or they tried to add springbreaks and screwed up the air routing and valves

That truck is worth only $7100 since we all know that a truck is only worth what someone is willing to pay regardless of how much money is spent to fix it up

My golden rule to old mack trucks is get it as cheap as possible because it will only be worth 9 to 12K when you are done unless you can find that one or two rare model or one off always apply my golden rule to these trucks or you will never get your money back out of it when you need to

• Like 2

Robert

"I reject your reality and substitute my own."