Where Is Bulldog Man?

I was looking back through at some of the profiles of the membership and see that his last post was on August 23rd, and his last logon was October 2nd with no follow up.

Don't suppose he took a job with his kid brother at the Volvo dealership in Memphis hawking their products do you???? Why that would be another "Day that will live in infamy".

Guess me and other dog will have to reconvene another sizeable militia and march on Millington to straighten things out down that way.

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

I was looking back through at some of the profiles of the membership and see that his last post was on August 23rd, and his last logon was October 2nd with no follow up.

Don't suppose he took a job with his kid brother at the Volvo dealership in Memphis hawking their products do you???? Why that would be another "Day that will live in infamy".

Guess me and other dog will have to reconvene another sizeable militia and march on Millington to straighten things out down that way.

Rob

If you guys March on Millington, be sure to stop by and pick me up. I've been wondering about Mack myself. Might be able to track him down via Myspace. I'll check after while, or message him on there. Always nice to hear a "Amen Brother".......

This message was brought to you by Hargraves Potted Meat Product. Chopped full of "Peckers & Lips" since 1933 - John Boy & Billy

If you guys March on Millington, be sure to stop by and pick me up. I've been wondering about Mack myself. Might be able to track him down via Myspace. I'll check after while, or message him on there. Always nice to hear a "Amen Brother".......

Amen Brother!

I'd bet his pc is out...either that, or he's shunning us ;)

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

SORRY BOUT THE DISAPPERING ACT like Hudini (spell?) been lurking in here but mostly looking @ the :bulldog1: \'s butt long & hard & the ole White DM690S TRIAXLE 300 :mack1: w/ 8spd :mack1: tranny listing to the Barking 5in stright pipe making the :SMOKIE-RT: & the G177 Good year Waste haulers hummin & the 44k Camelback hummin on &off the road

hauling any thing from brush , demolition , dirt, hot rock , sand , rock , mulch just about anything will fit in a bucket of a loader or trackhoe in the 16\' bed w/ 2way gate ive been trucking it for the boss man ;) .

anit been round puter much latly as im making up fer lost time from the accident i had back in the spring trying to put away a nest egg fer winter cause it anit far behind ;)

as fer shunning my family here i couldnt do that :loldude: & ME work for General truck (Volvo dealer in Memphis) ill leave that to lil brother

& yall march on Millington yall would find \"my dog\" down in Memphis during the day & @ the bosses house in the backwoods of Millington late in the day ya he owns & has the title to it ................................................................................

.... BUT I CLAIM IT :loldude: & Im the only 1 (other than the boss every once inawhile) that drives it ;)

later yall

:mack1:

You Cant Fix Stupid. But You Can Numb It With A Sledgehammer. :loldude:

SORRY BOUT THE DISAPPERING ACT like Hudini (spell?) been lurking in here but mostly looking @ the :bulldog1: \'s butt long & hard & the ole White DM690S TRIAXLE 300 :mack1: w/ 8spd :mack1: tranny listing to the Barking 5in stright pipe making the :SMOKIE-RT: & the G177 Good year Waste haulers hummin & the 44k Camelback hummin on &off the road

hauling any thing from brush , demolition , dirt, hot rock , sand , rock , mulch just about anything will fit in a bucket of a loader or trackhoe in the 16\' bed w/ 2way gate ive been trucking it for the boss man ;) .

anit been round puter much latly as im making up fer lost time from the accident i had back in the spring trying to put away a nest egg fer winter cause it anit far behind ;)

as fer shunning my family here i couldnt do that :loldude: & ME work for General truck (Volvo dealer in Memphis) ill leave that to lil brother

& yall march on Millington yall would find \"my dog\" down in Memphis during the day & @ the bosses house in the backwoods of Millington late in the day ya he owns & has the title to it ................................................................................

.... BUT I CLAIM IT :loldude: & Im the only 1 (other than the boss every once inawhile) that drives it ;)

later yall

Great to hear you back in action after the "setback" earlier this year. I guess me and Other Dog will stand down for now but be on the ready should such an emergency come up again.

Glad to hear you are doing well.

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

ya it feels good 2 be back behind the wheel & back on a trackhoe & dozer again i missed it .. it get's in the blood & it's hard to get it out ........ like it was said in the movie 3

"They cant put it in ya & they cant take it out" hell i dont know what id do fer a living if they did ya know ...? ;) & like Montgomery Gentry sings "ya cant do it fer the money cause money comes & money goes ya gotta satisfy your soul" ;) it's been a long 6 months but im satisfying my soul again yall ;)

later yall

You Cant Fix Stupid. But You Can Numb It With A Sledgehammer. :loldude: