Desperately need indoor storage- Philadelphia/Allentown Pa.

1958 F.W.D.

Lads: My hopes for indoor storage have plummeted over a cliff. The Hahn needs to get under a roof before the winter sets in. Looking for something in the immediate area of Allentown/Bethlehem/Easton Pa or anywhere between here and Huntingdon Valley Pa (Northeast Philadelphia) or that immediate vicinity in Bucks or Montgomery Counties. Does NOT have to be heated or have utilities, just need it to be fairly weather-tight. I'll even take a dirt floor barn, so long as it's fairly dry and SECURE. I need to have access to be able to come work on the truck, or to be able to come and get it to take it off-site for work. I am putting out the word everywhere. If anyone has anything, please let me know, and any and all leads are appreciated.

No, I cannot put up a pole barn on my property, not enough room.

No, I cannot put up one of those vinyl buildings, needs a permit and even if I could, I do not have enough room.

Yes will consider the Schuykill County Historical Fire Society, but it's 60 miles away so gonna make that a last resort.

Thanks Fellas!!

TWO STROKES ARE FOR GARDEN TOOLS

Randy do you have any fair grounds around you? Ours will store r.v. and boats in some of the barns or exhibit buildings, just a thought.

Nothing close by that I can think of offhand, and those are usually "You park it now and dont access it until April 1" We want to be able to either come and work on it or remove it occasionally to do work, or at the least light her off every other week and run her for a half hour.

• Like 1

TWO STROKES ARE FOR GARDEN TOOLS

Randy

Storage in Oaks at the Old Firestone plant. I think it goes for $75/month. Detroits GET A DISCOUNT!

I think it is 10X40 $75/month SpaceMall in the old warehouse.

Check it out and if you need more info get back to me. Our Past

Chief parks his car there in the winter and stores his snowplow there during the summer.