Fontaine sliding fifth wheel

I was studying the build information for my truck and it was to receive a 36" Fontaine sliding fifth wheel when delivered to the dealer. The fifth wheel was removed by the previous owner. I would like to get an original period correct plate to maybe put back on. Did Fontaine make different styles or models? I managed to find a pic of the truck with a plate sitting on the truck, Not the best pic but does that look like a Fontaine brand can anyone tell? Thanks

-Jeremy

post-5060-0-83414200-1446130156_thumb.jp

Here's some I had in files,this shows a good view of the common Fontaine "No Slack" 5th wheel plate on my G73,only thing this one is a stationary mount

post-61-0-40074100-1446228148_thumb.jpg

if you look close,you can see the slide rails with holes on this Fontaine on my '71 R685.

post-61-0-68454200-1446228171_thumb.jpg

The latch was on the side and when in locked position it was at 12 o'clock and pulled back to about 2 o'clock to release.

the one on Mike's yellow and white R model is the most common squared off type in thinkin of from that area. better start collecting them the new Fontaine No Slack II is made in China... . they use to be called 'Rebel Wheels' up here in Ny and New England. I think they are still based in Birmingham Alabama, but made in China, go figure

post-6-0-64947600-1408238925_thumb.jpg

Thats the way this Fontaine is mounted on my '70 RL763. I'd probably part with it if it's what you are looking for,i have plenty of other 5th wheels I can use.

attachicon.gif002.JPG

I really do need to make it down to your area sometime with a shopping list and a pocket full of cash!