Some Mack Firetruck Pictures

Mack CF

Nice collection of photos! Gotta love fire trucks!

Did you go to the fireman's parade a couple weeks ago in Greensburg? I didn't make it, but I heard there were tons of cool trucks there.

bmodel_logo.png
Barry - Watt's Truck Center Parts Manager and BMT Webmaster...1-888-304-MACK

Nice collection of photos!  Gotta love fire trucks! 

Did you go to the fireman's parade a couple weeks ago in Greensburg?  I didn't make it, but I heard there were tons of cool trucks there.

Yeah i did, i photographed every rig in that parade, there was round 150-160 trucks. the last few were pictures from the parade.

hmm... it says i went past my per post or global limit... um... i dunno... im trying to get a website going with all my truck pix, dont worry ill get some more up on here soon. the pictures are from my digital camera... which are HUGE files. So after i find out from barry what i did ill hopefuly get some more up.

my dad owns a 1948 mack "e" type 505 pumper, it has a sedan cab

ill get pics of it soon...

can you post yours?

Look in my gallery, I have a few of them posted there. They are older pictures, I now have most of the body sanded and primed, if the weather is good this weekend I will try to get it out and take some new ones and post them.

David

1948 Mack Pumper

hmm... it says i went past my per post or global limit... um...   i dunno...   im trying to get a website going with all my truck pix,  dont worry ill get some more up on here soon.  the pictures are from my digital camera... which are HUGE files.   So after i find out from barry what i did ill hopefuly get some more up.

Yes, there ae limits on the number of attachments you can add. If you reach your limits, you will need to go to your control panel and manage your attachments. I have also added new user groups to give members more global space based on post counts...see this link for more info:

http://bigmacktrucks.invisionzone.com/inde...&st=0#entry1901

Don't forget about your Gallery! You can add photos there also! You can also use free photo hosting sites to attach pics or albums with out using any global space. If you have any questions, call me at 1-888-304-MACK

bmodel_logo.png
Barry - Watt's Truck Center Parts Manager and BMT Webmaster...1-888-304-MACK

AND CF there is no real reason to post a pic that is going to be viewed on a montor larger than 35-50K and 640X480 pixles. The picture will not look one whit better on the screen at 200-500K and just wastes space.

John Evans,

Trucks & Dogs are expensive!!