RS does true patriots care event

Mention of patriots always reminds me of this video, So many made the supreme sacrifice. It distresses me no end to see our own liberal government diluting, pissing away our freedoms (whether intentional or just plain stupid.) The antics and positions and nonsensical pontificating of buffoons like John Kerry and that d-bag Mitch McConnell make my blood boil.

Who the hell votes for these buggers anyway? And then we elect a foreigner who didn't grow up here. Never had a paper route. Never jumped the battery in his first car. Never went to a junior high prom, never washed cars to raise money for the church. The dumb (but sneaky) SOB didn't grow up here, so, how would anyone expect him to share the values we do? He's not like us, not one of us. Hope you enjoy this video that reminds me about true patriots.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kR7HPQM0Jgg

BTW, I did not serve in the military. Those who did have my respect and gratitude. Sincere thanks from me and my family.

I never served in the military either Nixon ended the war the year I got out of high school but this is my way of paying them back for their service also when you do these events you are always with like minded people these events are like liberal repellant. I had an older guy come up to me telling me how when he worked at UPS they bought him a brand new F model truck another guy was telling me how he used to drive a RS back in the old days you get a lot of guys telling their story of driving these old trucks back when they were brand new.

• Like 1