Sign in to follow this  
Bobby Covert

Air wipers

cant get the drivers side air wiper to come on. Right side works but the wiper path is short or limited in its wiping . Any help is appreciated. Thank you.post-1685-0-16365000-1436489716_thumb.jppost-1685-0-16365000-1436489716_thumb.jp

if air is getting to the motor, pull the air line off and spray some penetrating oil in it and reconnect the line.

Thank you. I bought this truck a few months ago. It's in great shape but a few things need some tweaking. I try not to have it out when raining. But I am bound to get caught in the rain sooner or later!

Great looking B. Wipers dont have a lot of power, on dry glass they can be a little slow getting going. oil helps and using them now and then is good too. Enjoy the truck! Chrome looks great.

They are hooked together so if one doesn't work then the linkage is broken.

Mine have always worked but until I put a new supply line to the valve now they will throw the blades off they go so fast. The original line was collapsed and limited the air volume. Usually something simple. I also pulled air motor off and cleaned the sludge out from the last 50 years. Basic maintenance is all that is needed.

I'm looking for a diagram for air lines on a dash control valve and wiper motor I have a H67 same a s Bmodel