Last Weeks Adventure

Had to haul a Champ car trailer From Road America raceway in Elkhart lake WI back to the chicago burbs took a few pics of the truck a the oasis and back at the shop.

Not a bad combo in my opinion

new million dollar trailer with a 30 year old truck. Lots of looks at the track and on I-94 heading home.

post-17-1217379937_thumb.jpg

post-17-1217379974_thumb.jpg

post-17-1217380007_thumb.jpg

post-17-1217380068_thumb.jpg

:SMOKIE-LFT:

I'm guessing it's one of those deals that's fun once or twice,but not something you'd wanna get locked into full time,huh? I imagine those recs car haulers have a pretty high stress job,but I could be wrong.

Speed

:SMOKIE-RT:

"Remember-ANY Gun Control is Unconstitutional!"
<!--sizeo:3--><span style="font-size:12pt;line-height:100%"><!--/sizeo--><i><b>MACK-E Model Registry # 36</b></i><!--sizec--></span><!--/sizec-->

<a href="http://www.nvabatetravel.com/"target="_blank">http://www.nvabatetravel.com/</a>

:SMOKIE-LFT:

I'm guessing it's one of those deals that's fun once or twice,but not something you'd wanna get locked into full time,huh? I imagine those recs car haulers have a pretty high stress job,but I could be wrong.

Speed

:SMOKIE-RT:

I work full time at Carl Haas Auto Imports. the same owner runs his parnerships Newman Haas Lanigan IRL team out of the same building . My main gig is to rebuild dampers and drive one of the 4 trucks to the race tracks. Its still fun to travel if I run alone but the traveling is getting old. I would say its better than hauling freight but like anything it gets old with age. This year my scedual has been very relaxed and have spent all summer home. I needed the brake from the road so im not complaining. THE IRL has about 20 race weekends. I would never want to run with the nascar crowd. not just becasue I dislike the cars but the 40 some odd weekends that they race..NO THANKS!!.

I will be back up in RA later next weekend for the ALMS and Atlantic race. If anyone is up that way let me know.

Thats cool looking pics ya got there Trent The ole R :mack1: looks good under that race hauler I Imagine the Feather lite was A Dream to pull VS the usual Dump & Lowboy trailers huh you'll get that ole :bulldog1: spoiled quick pulling the featherlite ;)

later & yall have a safeone

:mack1:

You Cant Fix Stupid. But You Can Numb It With A Sledgehammer. :loldude: