The old Dodge finds a new home

Timothy Maikshilo

Glad it went to a good home. I've thought about selling my '88 but it's comfortable like an old pair of shoes.

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

You let an old 12 valve go?! You are a good brother.

Heavy it's a 360 stop at every gas station engine and I am a good brother only to that brother though, the other two can kiss my ass ;)

I'm not a dodge guy, but that house in the background is beautiful. I love the Vermont architecture. Glad you truck found a good home though. Mike

Thanks Mike, gonna miss the farm...been there 16 years and two herds of cows. Bitter sweet but my boy loves the farm and did offer to make him my partner if we went back milking but he loves welding and his weekends off. Vermont dose have some nice old places.

Glad it went to a good home. I've thought about selling my '88 but it's comfortable like an old pair of shoes.

You are 100% right! I have over loaded that truck with hay, sawdust, gravel, wood, trash and anything else related to the farm and she never let me down. She will now live the cushy life in Connecticut :)