Superliner spoke drive hubs to bud Wheels....

Ok I know I'm beating a dead horse but I have done some research and can't fin the information I need. I want to swap out my drive axle Dayton/spoke wheels to bud wheels. Does anyone have the parts or part numbers required to do this? My rear axles are crdpc 92/93. I'm thinking PAI should have the parts instead of going to mack. Can the bearings be reused and just replace the hubs seals and drums??

You can reuse your bearing if theyre good. Doing this swap I assume you'll go on hub piloted bud wheels. Your best bet is probably a dead ch in a scrap yard with good hub.

Yes I'd like to go to hub piloted buds. We have another superliner that came with them and mine has spokes. I'd like to just buy new instead of a scrap yard. I'm just not sure what part numbers to use. I'd like the truck to not be down for to long waiting on the right parts.

Best way to find the hubs is to disassemble one hub and get the bearing numbers then go to the gunite website and go to their wheel crossover page they will give you the size bearing cone inner and outer and race size then go from there mine took HF-819s.

Best way to find the hubs is to disassemble one hub and get the bearing numbers then go to the gunite website and go to their wheel crossover page they will give you the size bearing cone inner and outer and race size then go from there mine took HF-819s.

Did you replace your bearings as well or just your hubs and seals? Also if I get the part numbers from mack could I use those numbers to cross reference instead of tearing down one of my hubs? Only problem is I use the truck everyday... Not a lot of time to be down.

If you call your nearest dealer with vin, you should be able to find out bearing, seal numbers and any other info needed from eiother microfisch, or computer files... then go from there in finding proper hubs etc...........