exhaust mount on cab

The exhaust mount on the cab (above and behind the passenger door) on gu713 just chirps all the time, Ive tried wd40, liquid wrench silicon, and 3in1 oil. Any ideas. Also windshield washer fluid does not spray all the way to the ends of wipers. Can this be adjusted?

• 3 weeks later...

Ha, that exhaust mount is a noisy little sucker apparently, I have a friend with some new trucks that says the same thing. I'd try a silicone based thin clear grease like LPS Clear Penetrating Grease. He says he hits it with something about every day or two just to shut it up. That's the whole reason if I order I'm getting frame mounted exhaust,lol.

"Any Society that would give up a little LIBERTY to gain a little SECURITY will Deserve Neither and LOSE BOTH" -Benjamin Franklin

"If your gonna be STUPID, you gotta be TOUGH"

"You cant always get what you want, but if you try sometimes you get what you need"

I had a hell of a time getting that slider to quiet down.....even replaced it once, lasted about 6 months.....but i dont drive it anymore lol. Myy buddy nick says it still chirps away, he just turns the radio up.....

the nozzles for the washer fluid can be adjusted with a flat head screwdriver....they turn from end to end of the blade if that makes sense...did the ones on the granite as they were hosing the mirrors/visor more than the windshield

Lack of planning on your part does not constitute an emergency on my part....

Yeah, doesn't make me feel any better that it seems to be a common problem. I was kind of hoping mine was an exception and new parts would fix. 3 in 1 oil seems to do the best but have to apply everyday. I'll try the other suggestions, thanks.

Started as everyday, then a few times a day....if there was a boot to cover the slider then you could lube it and keep the dust/dirt/crap out of it and it might work better

Lack of planning on your part does not constitute an emergency on my part....

• 6 years later...