New International Paystar

Bullheaded

Just got of the phone with someone at International. The new Paystar will be unveiled to dealers next week. Can you say Cat truck. It will have many of the changes Cat made to the 5600i as customers have been asking for them. New hood, interior and some multi-plexed wiring.

Gotta say though.....I am going to really miss the outgoing 5600i style. Not sure if they are going to keep the 5900i Paystar models that have the 9900i and 9400i hoods.

Do the Paystar and the Workstar have the CAT changes or just the Paystar?

• Like 1

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

I was thinking more about this and now it makes sense. Cat did the market research regarding what people wanted, then they paid for it, then it was "field" tested for a few years. Now, International can cherry pick the best of the ideas and put them to work in their own truck. Genius.

Hmnn? What were the "good ideas" associated with the Cat trucks? Probably good for Navistar as if someone bought a Cat and liked the cab, they would likely say..."I think I'll buy the same cab without all the issues and for less money from Navistar"

• Like 1