B 61 cab removed and a question

I got the cab off today it went better than expected. Thanks for all the good advise.I would like to remove the kick panels to remove the door hinges. I also dropped a wrench behind one. All the bolts that I can see are out but the panel will not come out. Any suggestions. Thanks.

post-9172-0-95532900-1417389553_thumb.jp

post-9172-0-27317600-1417389573_thumb.jp

post-9172-0-05637600-1417389590_thumb.jp

You may have some rust holding it fast.Also check that theres not a spot weld holding it.I didn't remove mine but I can check on MOnday and let you know what's mine is hold in by.I see your from OHio are you going to have the cab dipped.The reason I ask is I think there is a company in Ohio that does that.Your cab looks to be in great shape.

Thanks Mike I opened the hinge looked inside found one bolt really hidden, that was it. Spent over an hour with this simple thing. I am not sure if I will sand blast the cab or have it dipped as I am going to have other parts , battery boxes ,fenders, and others dipped. American metal finishing ,Forest park, OH. north of Cincinnati is close to me .I have had a lot of tractor parts and plows done there with good results. However I understand there can be some problems with this on sheet metal where two parts are joined.