Pto/Pump on a Mack 5 speed

68-f-model

I assume it is posssible to add a pto/pump to a mack 5 speed has anyone done it?

Did you need any special parts besides the transmission specific pump, lines, controls, and tank?

I want to add a wet kit to my f-model to use a small end dump and possibly a rgn lowboy.

So from what I have read I need at least a two line wet kit?

I hope you guys can point me in the right direction. Thanks

I run what is referred to as a three line wet kit. It has a feed line from tank pressure line from pump and return line from pump to tank. This allows the pump to go directly back to tank when control is in neutral there for not over heating oil or over working pump. I drive a hydraulic powered pump on my trailer and also have hydraulic powered jack shaft on tractor. I can operate a dump detach or any type of hydraulic driven accessory with this system. Can hook you up with a guy who is expert on wet kits drums or any hydraulic system on trucks as well as transmissions of every make. He is 80 and has dealt with these his whole life. Located in Evansville In.