2005 CHN613 ASET 427 power/torque/boost loss PLEASE HELP

TorresTransport

Awesome thank you I’ve posted several ? In last 12 hrs or so and they aren’t here for some reason idk I ll try and find them and resend don’t remember what I asked  but it was relevant when I asked thanks fellas 

Update fellas hienz fjh Joeymack 

exhaust manifold is cracked all to hell there’s our leak does pai make good parts they have the manifold and kit for 1000 I was wondering if hienz still had my vin and could tell me which one I need ?? 

If you only need the front third of the manifold, PAI has a kit with the studs and nuts included P/N EEX-2055. I'd recommend getting the gaskets as well, EGK-3938. We have a bunch of the Mack ones in stock, but for something around $5 a piece I think you'd want the PAI ones. 

I made a little quote for the forward manifold kit and gaskets including freight into us then to you, all under $300. I would have to see if the foreman would help us by buying it from me, then selling it to you as I can't sell remotely anymore. Feel free to message me privately if you want more info. 

I'm talking with the foreman now to see how we'll go, he may talk with you first just to make sure everyone's on the same page first. We'll take it from there!

I also would say that if you think you want to order from us in the future, you could try to set up an account with us. That way I could deal directly with you instead of hopping through hoops. 

Okay I’m tryin to figure this all out I sent you my ☎️ the shop it’s at might wana deal with you as well they run a lot of mp7 and mp8 engines this is first time they have seen anything like mine you ran my vin to get these pai parts correct can you give me an exact amount on it coming that far it can’t be wrong you can text me with the info 

what kind of shape is your center exh. section?  is it cracked behind the turbo port? 

if the center section is good..  RE-USE IT !!  Volvo is proud of that part, and it may be on national backorder..  put eyes on it !!  

• Like 1

Ya I’m goin out there in the morning first thing I’m all over the place with dads diagnoses man i can’t think gotta get my shit together and get focused. I’ll get there 

I truly understand.....   My first wife had that diagnosis.  It was Devistating..  Do the best you can to keep it together..  Jojo

• Like 1

Ya als is something man thank you for the kind words  I have a ? I have never attempted this or had the need to is there a trick or process to getting the manifold into 3 pc again clay has told me we are gona be lucky to get it apart was wondering what u all would do to make that happen and not damage center section

14 hours ago, Joey Mack said:

is the foremans name Josh??

Close, but no. 

Did our guy get with you yesterday Artful Dodger? I'll ask him when he isn't babysitting the idio- I mean techs. 

• Haha 1