Hot puppy

Superliner22_

Hey guys I have a 1988 superliner with a e-7 350 she's on the go everyday doing something on the farm but durning hay this year the egts started to go right outa sight for some reason on a hard long pull letting her run free 1900 2000 the pyro will go how ever high you want it too but in the same since you pull with her 1500 on the same pull it will stay right around 950 1050 the pumps turned up put new diaphragm in it but same problem just started doing it any ideas?

Hey guys I have a 1988 superliner with a e-7 350 she's on the go everyday doing something on the farm but durning hay this year the egts started to go right outa sight for some reason on a hard long pull letting her run free 1900 2000 the pyro will go how ever high you want it too but in the same since you pull with her 1500 on the same pull it will stay right around 950 1050 the pumps turned up put new diaphragm in it but same problem just started doing it any ideas?

HOW IS THE AIR CLEANER ?

BULLHUSK

check all the above mentioned stuff also how much boost or manifold pressure are you building? a plugged charge air cooler , a plugged air cleaner, or a leak in the charge air cooler or piping will cause this. or for some reason you are over fueling. start with the simple stuff first.

The pyro was off by 150 degrees put a new pyro in it and does the same she just got a full service new air cleaner fuel filters I've blown out the charge are but have not checked for leaks I may get a boost gauge this week to see what my boost is running and that wil tell me a lot thanks guys I appreciate it