physical dimensions of 675 for EQT?

anybody know length, width heigth of the 237? or a couple of moments to measure one up, width up front and in back?

or another option for an EQT? dt466,looks like it would sqeeeeze in, others? cummins 5.9 as a last resort thanks greatly in advanced

engine bay dimensions

front width: 29"

rear width: 44"

length: 47"

heigth: 42"+

post-8104-0-52129300-1407688971_thumb.jp

• Like 2

thanks , almost feel alittle quiltyfor what i got her for. but i would like her to be a diesel daily driver. i am keeping all original parts as all are belived to be original to truck, and swap in a way that can be back to the way it was, (no perminent disection). is going to be a working truck sometimes so swapping in power plant /gear box /overdrive seems like the way to go for me. want to find a matching vintage lowboy and small end dump for hauling John deere 160 hoe/ skidsteer and attachments, and 450 dozer

course not all at once lol

• Like 1

thanks for all responses, yep want to eazily turn back to original, it is in very good shape and want that option if i find annother good body, to have this origial, and that a daily driver, since this is most complete and all free turning.

linseed oil??