Fire Down Below DM 800

Does anyone know anything about the orange and black DM 800 which gets thrown into a quarry in the above movie? Sad to see a nice truck get destroyed like that but Looking at freeze frames I'm wondering if there were two near identical trucks, and if so, what happened to the survivor?

Actually, it did have a motor but it looks like a 6 cylinder Mack not a DD.

I think the truck that went off the cliff was not the same as the one used throughout most of the chase.

The chase one is missing the cowl top vent but it's definitely there on the crashed one. The one that went off the cliff also had a flap on the top of the exhaust unlike the chase one and the passenger side mirror bracket on the chase one is prominently bent whilst the truck that goes over the cliff has straight mirror arms. I can't imagine that they replaced the cowl top vent and straightened that mirror arm before pushing the truck off a cliff. The trailer also looks different, it has a different style of greedy boards.

I think the film makers must have purchased two near identical vehicles from the same source and wrecked one. Perhaps the other went for breaking afterwards? Then again, I could be wrong.

FIRE_DOWN_BELOW_D4 - 00hr 51min 58sec (1).bmp