KC to Caribou Maine

Been already this year once back at the first of June, had to make my way to Michigan after that than stopped by Superdogs in Iowa on the way home and picked up my bumper pull trailer. Plan on taking it easy I am bringing the 3 kids 6, 9 and 11 with and if I have it figured out right they will be strapped on the trailer :D. I think three 10k straps will do it, I plan on putting a chain and paddle lock on them at night.

Actually, they are not to bad until late afternoon than they get cranky and start arguing about everything and with anyone. Hopefully by than we will be stopping and hitting the swimming holes.

Robert

"I reject your reality and substitute my own."

Actually, they are not to bad until late afternoon than they get cranky and start arguing about everything and with anyone. Hopefully by than we will be stopping and hitting the swimming holes.

We make a run down to the Outer Banks of NC 3-4 times a year with 3 (ooops now 4) kids....10 hour ride......Trust me on this: go to Walmart, drop $40 on a portable DVD player. Knowing the serenity that it can bring, I would drop $400 on one....!!!!

(oh and also keeping them up as late as possible and then leaving at 1:00am so that they sleep the majority of the trip helps too!!!!)

TWO STROKES ARE FOR GARDEN TOOLS

Try to avoid Hartford at rush hour; 84 becomes a parking lot. I've driven 90, 84, and 81 many times, other than Hartford at rush hour, not many problems (other than snow in the Poconos,

hopefully not a problem this time of year).

bulldogboy

We make a run down to the Outer Banks of NC 3-4 times a year with 3 (ooops now 4) kids....10 hour ride......Trust me on this: go to Walmart, drop $40 on a portable DVD player. Knowing the serenity that it can bring, I would drop $400 on one....!!!!

(oh and also keeping them up as late as possible and then leaving at 1:00am so that they sleep the majority of the trip helps too!!!!)

We have had them since we only had two, staying up late helps but if they don't fall asleep watch out

Try to avoid Hartford at rush hour; 84 becomes a parking lot. I've driven 90, 84, and 81 many times, other than Hartford at rush hour, not many problems (other than snow in the Poconos,

hopefully not a problem this time of year).

bulldogboy

I am trying to plan it that we hit there around lunch on day two

Robert

"I reject your reality and substitute my own."