ENDT675 Injector O-ring Size

szafram

Does anyone happen to know what size o-ring goes on the end of the injectors, on the outlet side of the injector for and ENDT675 engine? I have a fairly substantial leak coming from my last injector (farthest from the cab), that only happened after I cracked the injector off to prime the engine. I'm thinking that the seal was damaged by my help that day...thanks for any insight!

There is no "O" ring seal where the line goes to the injector, it's a metal to metal conical shaped fitting on the end of the line fitting into the injector.

Try taking the line lose and making sure it's clean and then reseating it on the injector, should be torqued to 35 ft/lbs.

Ron

That's what I was afraid of. I can clean the line off, and make sure all surfaces are clean, but it is as tight as I can get it (it's in a very hard to reach spot). I'm hoping I don't need a new line, so I will clean that one off and see what I can do. Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...

You can go to NAPA, Tractor Supply or a Sears and get a Flare Nut Crows Foot. With that and a short extension you can tighten it down. Paul

post-3242-0-54015300-1403537932.jpg

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE