MB pics needed

OK folks I need some help here, I'm gonna go pick up my ex Overnite MB later this week and I need pics. I think I'm going to get it painted back in Overnite colors and I only have one pic of an Overnite MB to go by, surely somebody on BMT can help out with some pics to help me out. Purty please with a bulldog on top?

"Any Society that would give up a little LIBERTY to gain a little SECURITY will Deserve Neither and LOSE BOTH" -Benjamin Franklin

"If your gonna be STUPID, you gotta be TOUGH"

"You cant always get what you want, but if you try sometimes you get what you need"

84superdog Does your MB have the duplex and 673.? The few Overnite MB's I saw had that setup. I know they were duplex not sure if 673 or Scania.A friend of mine had a MB Tandem with 25 yard packer Quadbox and 673. He loved it. Good Luck. Nice to see a different model saved. Joe D.

i believe so, non turbo duplex trans.

"Any Society that would give up a little LIBERTY to gain a little SECURITY will Deserve Neither and LOSE BOTH" -Benjamin Franklin

"You cant always get what you want, but if you try sometimes you get what you need"

Thanks, yeah I remembered seeing them when that truck was for sale, that's what I've got now let's see if I can get it looking right.

What year is it? I'm surprised that it has a duplex. I know those were offered with a 260hp Thermodyne well into the 70's or 80's but I thought a large fleet like Overnite would've went with a Maxidyne and 5 speed.

When my Dad worked for KenRoy they had 4-5 MB685 tandem axle reefer straight trucks leased to King Kullen. Those trucks would fly when empty.

Jim

72 unless the title says something different, I'll pick it up next weekend and have pics and more info. I guess I could drive it home but I'll go get it with the lowboy so the Superliner gets to stretch her legs a little.

84superdog Does your MB have the duplex and 673.? The few Overnite MB's I saw had that setup. I know they were duplex not sure if 673 or Scania.A friend of mine had a MB Tandem with 25 yard packer Quadbox and 673. He loved it. Good Luck. Nice to see a different model saved. Joe D.

I had one Joe, with a 20 yd 2R Leach only mine had a 465 baby Mack motor with a TRD-77 push pull, OMG the truck had a top speed of 45 M/T and about 35 loaded!! It was a tandem with 44 Mack rears

BULLHUSK

Ernie is the 465 Mack Motor the Scania ? I think Mack had a 465 they put in B-Models,I do not think it was the Scania.The MB Packer my friend had was not fast either 44,000 rears also but geared low for going into landfills. There are a lot of steep hills in my area with a stop sign at the top. Joe D.