B61 cutoff switch

I drive a tow truck for a living so I'm familiar with air brakes and all. I've done enough research to understand the concept of how to shift the duplex but I don't imagine that will help much in reality. My biggest concern is getting a temporary fuel tank plumbed properly and being able to shut it down. I was able to find a post showing how the cutoff works so now I just have to find the time to tear the fenders down and make sure that its working before we try to pull it off. I think the brakes may be backed off from when it was towed across town years ago so if by some miracle she runs, we won't be driving. We're gonna pull her off with a wrecker so stopping won't be an issue...yet. Thanks for all the help. I know I'm gonna need a lot more.

I was able to go out to the truck today and found the cutoff cable. Unbelievably its not stuck. I see one fuel filter. Is there a second one hiding?

If it is a Mack Diesel engine then sometimes they will have a primary filter on the driver side either up on the intake manifold or mounted near the bottom. Might follow the fuel line from the driver side tank toward the front of the engine. The secondary filter is normally mounted on the passenger side, front of engine mounted onto the water pump.

mike