4" inch short chrome curved exhaust stack for dump truck...

I am having the hardest time finding a 4" diameter chrome short curved exhaust stack for my R 600 dump. It can't be any longer than 22" max or it'll hit the dump body (see picture). It seems that the smallest out there is 5" in diameter at 16" long, but the required 5" to 4" reducer is 8" long making the whole set up too high. Other than taking a chop saw to the stack, which I'm not too keen on, I'd appreciate any suggestions from you guys who always know where to find stuff. Thanks !

post-12926-0-16161600-1391487390_thumb.j

Do you want it to look just like that one? pm me and Ill give you a number to call Im pretty sure they can get it, I always liked them to turn out farther to get the smoke off the side of the truck.

"Any Society that would give up a little LIBERTY to gain a little SECURITY will Deserve Neither and LOSE BOTH" -Benjamin Franklin

"If your gonna be STUPID, you gotta be TOUGH"

"You cant always get what you want, but if you try sometimes you get what you need"

Looks like you need an 18" or 24", remember there will be several inches of stack down in the muffler so a 24" should be about right it'll lose 4-6" in the muffler.

"Any Society that would give up a little LIBERTY to gain a little SECURITY will Deserve Neither and LOSE BOTH" -Benjamin Franklin

"If your gonna be STUPID, you gotta be TOUGH"

"You cant always get what you want, but if you try sometimes you get what you need"