Old Car Show

farmer52

Link to an interesting car show. Enjoy!

Biggest Car Show In The World ....

Largest old car show in America. Only rules are all cars must have been built before 1964 and no Mustangs allowed. If you love old cars this is worth a watch. Over The Edge: Back to the Fifties

Ken

PRR Country and Charter member of the "Mack Pack"

Ken,

I know of one old car show that is larger, The N.S.R.A. National, Louisville, KY, the first week-end in August. There are over 15,000 streets rod a few years ago. They just resently opened the car show up to cars 1972 and older in the last couple years. The N. S.R.A, has nine minne show thru out the year a long with the Nationals. M.S.R.A. is a member of N.S.R.A. Link at http://www.nsra-usa.com/

Tom

I like car shows (for the cars of course!) some nice iron in that video!........................................Mark

Out of likes but I like that model!

Ken,

I know of one old car show that is larger, The N.S.R.A. National, Louisville, KY, the first week-end in August. There are over 15,000 streets rod a few years ago. They just resently opened the car show up to cars 1972 and older in the last couple years. The N. S.R.A, has nine minne show thru out the year a long with the Nationals. M.S.R.A. is a member of N.S.R.A. Link at http://www.nsra-usa.com/

Tom

Tom,

A couple friends of mine are into street rods and attend the Louisville show.

Ken

Haven't had mine out for sometime heres some pix, had since 1965, made into street rod in 1969 two wheel drive, added four wheel drive in 1983. 1931 Checvy 2 door sedan, 327 cu.in., with 4 duces, Man-A-Free set up.

attachicon.gif31chevy1.jpgattachicon.gif31chevy2.jpgattachicon.gif31chevy4.jpgattachicon.gif31chevy5.jpgattachicon.gif31chevy6.jpgattachicon.gif1931 Chevy, 6-1970 01.jpg

Tom....NICE!

Ken