air to air adapter pipes E9 5MD4313M (x2)

bobo

They are different from CL,RW, MH and E6, E7 and E9's but all the E9 elbows are similar, what do you need them to fit?

"Any Society that would give up a little LIBERTY to gain a little SECURITY will Deserve Neither and LOSE BOTH" -Benjamin Franklin

"If your gonna be STUPID, you gotta be TOUGH"

"You cant always get what you want, but if you try sometimes you get what you need"

bobo so do you need the o ring style or barbed push ons ? which turbo do you have small like 2 1/2" discharge or 4"

my 89 superliner e9 was all push on but the parts house kept trying to sell me a o ring style.

the company is shield radiator ph. 866 826 1099 6-4 pst

just push on, on the motor end they are Oring. the old CMCAC is superceded to the CL style built with a 3406 or E9. Making my stock pipes too short and need the adapter pipe to fit. I made extension pipes with rubber bellows on both ends, but they blow off due to the vibrations of going down the road! so...I need the proper pipes

the chicago warehouse has 10, but they want 180$ apiece!!!!!

I had the original early 85 style on mine and had to go to the new style like in your pic since the silicone high pressure elbows weren't available. I'll make a call and see if I can find a set, those elbows use an oring at the cooler and slip on the other end. Youll have to get 4" silicone couplers to go with them. Are your charge air pipes 4", the early were a little different and it makes it hard to interchange.

"Any Society that would give up a little LIBERTY to gain a little SECURITY will Deserve Neither and LOSE BOTH" -Benjamin Franklin

"If your gonna be STUPID, you gotta be TOUGH"

"You cant always get what you want, but if you try sometimes you get what you need"