Superliner direction lights

Hi all. Does anyone know where I can get new superliner direction light. Having trouble finding the original chrome, square on one end turn signals. I have an '88 RW 713.

Thank you, and Happy Holidays!

Regards, Bob..........

yes no chrome for Christmas or any other holiday . Last year I looked all over for the chrome plated ones and got nowhere ended up using square ones from ih truck ,I think they look better anyhow because theres nothing round on a superliner except tires and and fuel tanks

• Like 1

I may be able to get a couple pairs of chrome lights if you guys are interested just let me know, they are new old stock and may have the ValueLiner harness but are the same light. Mack has a limited supply of the gray lights so if you get some get a couple pairs so you have spares, I have a new set of chrome lights on the truck and a spare set in the house.

"Any Society that would give up a little LIBERTY to gain a little SECURITY will Deserve Neither and LOSE BOTH" -Benjamin Franklin

"If your gonna be STUPID, you gotta be TOUGH"

"You cant always get what you want, but if you try sometimes you get what you need"

84 superdog the gray ones from our dealer didn't have the harness plugs so for I think 63.00 per light I said screw that. got the chrome plated sq.for 28.00 if memory serves at local parts house. thanks for the offer but using the truck a month and a half a year the square ones should last the life of the truck ,besides now I can play whats wrong with this picture

I put the square led lights on my 84 too, I just wanted to keep this one old school, no led lights, no big wide ride leather seats, I'm liking it so far just because its different than everybody else's chicken trucks.

"Any Society that would give up a little LIBERTY to gain a little SECURITY will Deserve Neither and LOSE BOTH" -Benjamin Franklin

"If your gonna be STUPID, you gotta be TOUGH"

"You cant always get what you want, but if you try sometimes you get what you need"