1945 Mack Pumper 4 sale in Hemmings

41chevy

No relation or ties with seller

Found this in Hemmings Motor News. It's in Gulfport, MS I may have some body there who can look at it if interested.

http://www.hemmings.com/classifieds/carsforsale/mack/junior/1610616.html?refer=news

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

Lots of wishful thinking here! He should hold his price then scrap it for $1000.....How do people come up with prices like that? Are they selling to a different planet of something? I don't get it. Nice little truck (E model) for the right price and some tlc it would make a nice unit.

Greg

This is typical of someone selling something that they have no idea what it is or what it is worth, probably an estate item.

Why don't one of you fire truck experts contact the seller to let them know what it is, at least that way it would sell to someone who might restore it and care for it instead of the scrapper.

• Like 1

Robert

"I reject your reality and substitute my own."