Ken-Tool introduces axle drain pan

kscarbel2

Fleet Owner / October 31, 2013

A new drain pan from Ken-Tool catches gear oil and grease drips before they fall onto wheels, tires and shop floors.

The model 30600 axle drain pan is attached to the wheel using two or three lug studs with finger-tightened nuts. The lightweight, high-density polyethylene (HDPE) pan is contoured to rest flat with the sides gripping the wheel’s drop-center. The pan fits most 22.5- and 24.5-in., 10-hole hub or stud-piloted steel or alloy super single, wide-base and dual wheels.

The pan features a pair of self-draining shelves for placement of hub covers, bearings, retainers, seals and hub or axle nuts. It holds up to 124 fluid ounces and features two drip-proof drain spouts for easy waste disposal.

The HDPE plastic resists heat and warping, and deep sides and flat bottom prevent accidental spills on the floor or a work bench.

post-16320-0-65776000-1383266575.jpg

Edited by kscarbel2
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I've had an axle oil catch pan for years, its not kentool it was lisle I believe and its red but it fits right in the wheel and works like a champ. I think it was $30, well worth it to not have to clean gear oil after it runs all over everything.

"Any Society that would give up a little LIBERTY to gain a little SECURITY will Deserve Neither and LOSE BOTH" -Benjamin Franklin

"If your gonna be STUPID, you gotta be TOUGH"

"You cant always get what you want, but if you try sometimes you get what you need"