What do you guys think an 865 is worth. I came across 2 865s, I know one is the other might be a 866, it didn't have a tag on it. they are complete take outs. it looks like they came out of an F model. one is clean and no oil leaks. just wandering what they would be worth. Ron

Ha, 10 a hundred out in your neck of the woods huh? And here I thought scrap was up right now.

"Any Society that would give up a little LIBERTY to gain a little SECURITY will Deserve Neither and LOSE BOTH" -Benjamin Franklin

"If your gonna be STUPID, you gotta be TOUGH"

"You cant always get what you want, but if you try sometimes you get what you need"

I got $160 a ton for a load of scrap last week up here in my area. So if I had to take an educated guess on this one I'd say if you pay more than $200 for it not knowing what kind of shape one of those is in you are paying too much. I sold one with a new set of bearings a new oil pump remaned turbo power steering and water pump about 4 or 5 years ago for $ 2500 and I didn't even come close to breaking even on it.