need confirmation on part numbers

Good luck with the swap, post the results and the parts you used for others when you get done.

"Any Society that would give up a little LIBERTY to gain a little SECURITY will Deserve Neither and LOSE BOTH" -Benjamin Franklin

"If your gonna be STUPID, you gotta be TOUGH"

"You cant always get what you want, but if you try sometimes you get what you need"

Looks like the most likely candidates for the parts to be used are:

Meritor A3102N3472 Cross Tube.

This is one of the "DS1379S" tubes - 59.4"L x 1.75"D x 1-1/8 - 12 threads. Slightly shorter (0.6") and smaller (1/4") than mine, but should be fine. I like the 1-3/4" diameter better than some folks' 1-1/2" ones.

Have found this tube online for around $130.

ES405L and ES405R Tie Rod Ends.

Not sure whose, yet. These match the stud dimensions on mine. In fact, the curb-side one crosses over to the Mack 10QH38 part. The road-side one is the same, but with LH threads.

These can be had for around $50 each.

The total for the swap should be about $230, which is less than the cost of the OEM Mack cross tube alone! Hey, that's the whole point, isn't it?

"Eagles may soar, but weasels don't get sucked into jet engines."

Yur not dun yet? Come on let's see sum progress here, lol.

"Any Society that would give up a little LIBERTY to gain a little SECURITY will Deserve Neither and LOSE BOTH" -Benjamin Franklin

"You cant always get what you want, but if you try sometimes you get what you need"

Yur not dun yet? Come on let's see sum progress here, lol.

Oh, you funny man! You make my dog laugh!

Seems like keeping the 4-wheelers running has cut into my Dog time lately. Hate working on them-there littl'-uns!

I'll get back to it eventually! In the meantime, I'll do my research & planning. Hopefully it won't be long till I'm back at it.

And, as always, we thank you for your support...

"Eagles may soar, but weasels don't get sucked into jet engines."

Hey I say "and we thank you for your support" at least once a week, lol! I have several projects keeping me from workin on my dog too, maybe things will change soon.

• Like 1