I've had my Vulva removed!

Green Dash

Damn, thats a tough break there, not sure which is worse I got a few friends with Sterlings that the dash is falling out of. Oh and its a Sterling, of course you can take some solace int he fact that they arent making them anymore so theres no chance of getting a new one.

"Any Society that would give up a little LIBERTY to gain a little SECURITY will Deserve Neither and LOSE BOTH" -Benjamin Franklin

"If your gonna be STUPID, you gotta be TOUGH"

"You cant always get what you want, but if you try sometimes you get what you need"

This truck was part of the final purchase of Sterlings in '09. It has a dpf-equipped Detroit Diesel and these trucks have been plagued with mechanical problems since new. I'm told this is a stop-gap measure because they didn't purchase enough new equipment this year but don't plan on adding any more until next year. We'll see.

Jim

This truck was part of the final purchase of Sterlings in '09. It has a dpf-equipped Detroit Diesel and these trucks have been plagued with mechanical problems since new. I'm told this is a stop-gap measure because they didn't purchase enough new equipment this year but don't plan on adding any more until next year. We'll see.

it might fall out before the end of the year , if you have some spare tie down use them properly to keep the cab on the frame , do not over tight the tie down though cause you might bend something, your on the right track to get a new ride soon .

Makniac , collector and customizer of die-cast model in 1/50th scale

I'll go as far as to say it's a slight improvement. The Sterling pulls much better than the Volvo and was hit less times with the ugly stick, but only 1-2 times less.

Maybe just a smaller stick!

"Any Society that would give up a little LIBERTY to gain a little SECURITY will Deserve Neither and LOSE BOTH" -Benjamin Franklin

"You cant always get what you want, but if you try sometimes you get what you need"

Some of those Pitt Ohio drivers are nice guys- I was coming out of Belden Brick, plant no. 8, in Sugar Creek today and one stopped to let me turn. He was driving a Mack though.

Macks seem to make drivers more courteous, its easy to do when you dont have to worry about whether or not your truck will move or shut down the next time you hit the throttle.

• Like 2

Some of those Pitt Ohio drivers are nice guys- I was coming out of Belden Brick, plant no. 8, in Sugar Creek today and one stopped to let me turn. He was driving a Mack though.

That's one of our guys, prolly Al if he had shiny wheels on the front.

It's a good thing it wasn't me. I'd be cranky and discourteous if I had a 300 mile peddle run every day. I probably would've left you in the street and then flipped you the bird for blocking my view of oncoming traffic. :whistling:

• Like 1

Jim

Or it was driven once into an ugly wall. There are numerous ways to achieve these results, the question is why....WHY?!

If you stare into the sun 5 or 10 minutes a day it won't bother you much longer! Lol

That's one of our guys, prolly Al if he had shiny wheels on the front.

It's a good thing it wasn't me. I'd be cranky and discourteous if I had a 300 mile peddle run every day. I probably would've left you in the street and then flipped you the bird for blocking my view of oncoming traffic. :whistling:

he was actually going straight,west on rt. 39, I was waiting for a break in traffic to make a left to go east on 39. looked like a young guy.

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.