Diamond in the ruff!

im leaning twards Mutt. has the older 60's style front bumper but the 78-79 hood with the lip and the older style R600 emblem but the 73 and newer tan dash with plus 3 cab, I think around 1980 they went to the twin inlet air cleaner and ditched the hood scoop.

post-6-0-64947600-1408238925_thumb.jpg

never said I hated mutts, my B model is a Mutt, 59 frame and cab, one original door B42 front clip and bumper and rear springs, B61 front axle and rear springs, B68 rear housin and hubs, U model hogs head , r model triplex, fifth wheel off an autocar, one B42 fuel tank, one pass tank and air cleaner off another B61 and yet the front axle and engine off another B61.. I have seen a few R models with DM fuel tanks to btw.

post-6-0-64947600-1408238925_thumb.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

More ruff diamonds! The blue R is a RD 688 I belive with a 300, 6spd Lo hole (twin stick) double frame and 53k rears. Its rough but a worker. Its a yard dog at Allied Republic in Hooksett NH. The orange one is a site dog for Continental Paving out ofattachicon.gifold mack and frame 001.jpgattachicon.gifold mack and frame 002.jpg Londonderry NH.

Kinda looks like a DM, but could be a U. Next time you drive by you better jump out of your vehicle and whip that door open and check the serial number.

tumblr_l9s7ezxJxI1qcke4q.jpg

Kinda looks like a DM, but could be a U. Next time you drive by you better jump out of your vehicle and whip that door open and check the serial number.

I know for a fact its not a U. They have a few of them scattered on different road prodjects. They are I think late 60's early 70's R600's

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...