Nocluejoe's A New Daddy!

Barry

Thanks Barry for posting these pictures for me. Going from left to right on the first picture is Parker weighing in at 5 pounds 2 ounces & on the right is Paxton weighing in at 5 pounds 11 ounces. Thanks for the compliments guys, and they're gonna be mack enthusiasts for sure. Gotta go guys bottles to fix and babies to feed.

This message was brought to you by Hargraves Potted Meat Product. Chopped full of "Peckers & Lips" since 1933 - John Boy & Billy

Well guys it's friday and they are know 5 days old. Still growing it seems like. I've probably got about 5 hours of sleep in the past 2 days, but that's because paxton had gas that he couldn't pass, but other than that everything is great. Thanks for the compliments JOE.

This message was brought to you by Hargraves Potted Meat Product. Chopped full of "Peckers & Lips" since 1933 - John Boy & Billy

• 2 weeks later...

Congrats Joe find a place to put a GOLD BULLDOG on the Stroller . ;):loldude:

or if ya got the 2008 Mack shop catalog yet ya could get em a couple of the :mack1: baby sleeppers that have intake on the front w/ an arrow towards mouth w/ mack in center front & exhaust on back w/ arrow pointing down towards the diaper area ;) im ordering one for my Goddaughter they range from 6 months to 24 months

later bro joe & congrats again

:mack1:

You Cant Fix Stupid. But You Can Numb It With A Sledgehammer. :loldude:

TWIN STACKS!! :thumb:

Congratulations,Joe-ya do nice work!!

Speed

"Remember-ANY Gun Control is Unconstitutional!"
<!--sizeo:3--><span style="font-size:12pt;line-height:100%"><!--/sizeo--><i><b>MACK-E Model Registry # 36</b></i><!--sizec--></span><!--/sizec-->

<a href="http://www.nvabatetravel.com/"target="_blank">http://www.nvabatetravel.com/</a>