B model idle speed

Hey guys. Got truck back with new kinpins and wheels powdercoated. Also, I cut down stack and painted flat black.I have been doing all fluid changes and general mechanical myself but am wondering how to bring up my idle speed a little. It is idling at about 500-550 and shakes truck real bad as you can imagine. My question is about the fuel pedal. Do I have to adjust it on the pump or can I fiddle with pedal assembly. Any advise would be greatly appreciated. Thanks! Will post pics when I get a chance

Thanks guys. When weather clears I will try the hand throttle. I kinda forgot about that lever. My mechanic adjusted throttle linkage and pedal has nice feel to it but want it to idle just a little higher. Thanks for the advice!

The truck did idle a little higher when I got it but the pedal was sloppy and would stick so while it was in for kingpins and brakes I mentioned it and they adjusted linkage and it is great but now idles low. Lots of stuff unhooked and wires cut when I got truck so just trying to figure everything out.