King Pins for B73

Help, Help, Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Good friend is looking for set of king pins and thrust bearings for 1961, B73, FA 517 axle with 1QHA4132AP7 on axle beam. According to my old book - kit number is 301 SQA 28E (pin is 7.97" long, 1.513" bottom diameter, 1.247" top diameter with part number 22QH123B, bronze bushings top and bottom). Seems all the aftermarket kits he has gotten, the pin is way too short. Thrust bearing part number - 43 QK 121 P1 Remember - these are part numbers from late '50 early '60 - I bet Mack can't remember how many times they have changed the numbers since then.

Please, if anybody can help give me a call 740-742-2203

Over & out from Ignorant Ridge,

Tom

I got pics but no dimensions. Have to dig through my files to find the reciept from Barry when I bought them 12 yrs ago LOL!!

I do recall mine had roller bushing on one end(top?). Not brass on both.

Splindles-1.jpg

IMG-20180116-202556-655.jpg

Larry

1959 B61 Liv'n Large......................

Charter member of the "MACK PACK"

A great big thanks to somebody out there is cyberspace!!!!! I posted the original note at 8:30 last night. Somebody saw the note and called Rob. At 10:00 last night, Rob called - seems there is an early & a late version of FA517 axle. Early has bushings top & bottom, late has needle top & bushing bottom. So the meat of the conversation was ------ Rare Parts in CA. 800-621-2005 or 209-948-6005, ext 2105 with get you to Leslie. The kit for FA517 with bushings top & bottom (also includes threaded plugs, thrust bearings, gaskets - everything cept the cuss words to get the old pins out) is

RP 30395.

Once again, thanks again to who ever called Rob, and thanks to Rob for calling me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We got pins on the way.

Over & out from Ignorant Ridge,

Tom