Found a neat B61 today.

You really have to get pictures of that U model dump. Please. Please.

Nice B model by the way. Do you know the year or any info on the U?

No info on it other than it was dark blue and nicely done. I was following my friend out and I saw it across the lot.

The place was right next to the old Tank Car manufacturing plant in Oreland, pa for anyone that's familiar.

I checked out the B model today.All tires are flat,cab does have some rot.Doors and fenders aren't bad either.I am waiting for the owner to call me ,he wasn't there when i stopped.The fellow I did talk with said it has been there as long as he worked there,by the looks of it it has been parked for 5 or more years.

I checked out the B model today.All tires are flat,cab does have some rot.Doors and fenders aren't bad either.I am waiting for the owner to call me ,he wasn't there when i stopped.The fellow I did talk with said it has been there as long as he worked there,by the looks of it it has been parked for 5 or more years.

Did you ask about the U model??

tumblr_l9s7ezxJxI1qcke4q.jpg

What throws me off is that the truck sit low.Now I know the tires are flat but I could look right into the cab.My B87 I need 2 milk crates to do that.It did have the diesel motor in it.I think that someone would need big $$$$ to restore this one.Like I said there's not whole lot of rot through,but then I didn't see the floor nor the back of cab real close.It's mostly a parts truck.